Freelance Jobs

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Heroes of Newerth

Last time I featured a Dota-like game called "Demigod", and now, I am introducing another Dota-like game.

Heroes of Newerth
is an upcoming OMA (online multiplayer arena), published by S2 Games, www.s2games.com. Game is currently on beta testing, and if you would like to play the game you need to have Beta keys so you can register an account.



Game is entirely based on DoTA. Most heroes and items are the same as well. The picture above shows a Chronofield (Chrono Sphere), Chronos' (Faceless Void) ultimate skill.

I've been given the opportunity to play the game. Got the keys from being their fan on facebook, I have been checking their profile almost every hour for two weeks since the keys they are giving away are limited.

I find the game addicting, just like DoTA, graphics is stunning. Most of the items, heroes and the skills are the same, but still geting used to them sometimes i get confused.

Some say that this game is the next generation of DoTA, some say that this game is a total rip off, but I believe this game have potential, but it would take a while to replace DoTA.

I will be posting character/item profiles on my next posts.

I will sending an invite for the top 2 people who will give donations ^_^
(Donations through paypal will be very much appreciated, see the donate button at the lower right side, just inform me by dropping a message on my message box. Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment