Freelance Jobs

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sony Ericsson Z770i

Just got this phone a couple of weeks ago. I am really a sucker for clamshell phones. I feel that the act of flipping your phone when you answer a phone call is so damn cool!



This phone model was announced 2008, February and is 2G/3G network capable. 93 x 48 x 16 mm in dimension and weights really light at 91 g. Camera is descent enough for me at 2mp, memory is expandable (Memory Stick Micro (M2), up to 8GB). Mp3 and video player, and also with cool applications for editing photos and making videos. Phone also have blueetooth connectivity and can be connected to a PC for file transfer using USB connection.

Overall, this phone is what I am looking for. I am not really after the advanced features like high resolution camera, wifi bla bla bla. Since I have every devices for each tasks (digicam, notebook computer etc). Phone is also cheap (got it at Php 7,000, and I dont have enough money for an iPhone, someone might be generous enough to send me one so I can also review it. ^_^)

I would definitely recommend this phone. Not only does the phone look good but it is also easy to use.

Know the full phone specs:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones/overview/z770i?cc=ee&lc=et

No comments:

Post a Comment